Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

MY DREAM MY FUTURE..



      
           
           In our life, we have our own dream in life ad this dream are also becoming our future. We are doing all that we can just to achieve this goal of us. This dreams are also for our future.

            As a fourth year high school student, I have also a simple dream in my life. Since I first step here at this school, the  dream that I had wanted to achieve is to become a Certified Public Accountant someday just like my Lolo. I am studying hard and I’m doing all that I can just to achieve this goal someday.

                   
            We can achieve this dream of us and so with our future if we are working with it. Let's do whatever we can do to achieve this dream of us. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento