Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

My Reflection





My Reflection


                  In this third grading period there are so many things that I have learned in this grading period in this Information and communication Technology and my knowledge in HTML Tags from the past grading had greatly increase because in this third grading we had learn about different HTML Image tags, hyperlink and hypertext and adding background color. We had also different activities related to HTML tags.

                 But the only problem in our ICT class is that we were not meeting during our class at 4-5 pm because of so many activities during 4-5 just like our continous drill in CAT at 4-5 so they have decided to move our ICT class at 1-2pm so that we will have more time to study ICT.

                 There are so many activities that we had done in this grading most especially in HTML tags and if we were not able to finish our activities duringt our time in ICT, we were doing it at home.

                  So in this next grading period, I will do all my best just to pass our activities and other works in time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento