Sabado, Oktubre 12, 2013

My father..My superman








      MY FATHER , A  GREAT PROVIDER



          I never regret having a high school graduate father who never fails to think means of earning a living for a family of six. My father, an ordinary farmer is a great provider and the hero of my life because he was always there for me anytime and anywhere.
         
As early as five o’clock in the morning, my hardworking father was going to our farm and whether our crops were in good condition. With his patient attitude, my family feels so fortunate to have a head and a hero like him.
Providing us with his basic needs is not enough for him. He fills our heart with moral lessons especially when we go wrong. He nurtures us with love and affection which a young girl like me needs. Often times, he leads us in the right way and holds our hands as we move on o reach the top. My father is a great provider of moral values for he himself has good values in life. He was also the hero of my life because he was one of my savior anytime I’m in trouble.

I really admire my understanding father. Hardships in life come our way. Trials, troubles and problems hit us but he remains to be calm and cool. He is so strong and takes them easy for according to  him, they make our life more meaningful, challenging and colorful. He provides us with numerous encouragement and inspiration to live a meaningful, peaceful and fruitful life.

A man of low education……. A person with great pride and dignity…… The hero of my life……           A family head with full source of responsibility……. He is my father, a farmer , a great provider and my hero..  I salute and love you Papa…



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento