Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

                 

MY REFLECTION

                 ICT class….


                 For the first quarter, there are so many discoveries or  learnings  that I have learned like how to make a Gmail account and Blog through the blog spot. I also learned about the internet timeline or the history about the internetfrom 1960's up to present. I have also learned about the internet,its major components,its data types, parts of a browser and others. I also learned about blog and its types.

               In my ICT class , I have also encountered problems and challenges like I dont understand well some lessons because of many interruptions during our class in ICT in 4:00 pm-5:00 pm. The challenges that I encounter was I have difficulties about internet and computers.
         
              So inorder to catch up in my lessons , I will be asking the help of my fellow classmates and I will have a self review and search about this topic..
               

              But for my overall class in ICT,it was fun because of  the blogs that we were making.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento